Founded in 1997, GoDaddy is one of the trusted and largest domain registrars in the world. Since its inception, it has been providing hosting facilities to people along with serving them with email addresses for business. Basically, through its platform; GoDaddy offers its customers to browse domain names across a plenty of TLDs so that they can find the most suitable domain that matches their business or company name. All in all, on the GoDaddy website, you can enjoy a lot of services starting from creating spectacular websites; finding a domain name, online marketing and fast hosting etc. So, if you’re into a professional field then, you must have registered yourself onto the GoDaddy platform like many others, right!
However, if you’re not a tech-savvy person and need assistance in knowing how you can access your GoDaddy account then, continue reading this blog further. Well, because, right below this section we’ve discussed not just one but a total of three possible ways through which you can log into your GoDaddy email account. So, without any further delay, let’s get started –
Way 1: Execute These Steps to Login to GoDaddy Account
- Step 1: To start the process, first you need to visit this “https://sso.godaddy.com/?realm=idp&path=%2fproducts&app=account” link from your preferred web browser. In doing so, you’ll be navigated onto the “GoDaddy Sign-in Page.”
- Step 2: There, locate the blank text-fields to enter your GoDaddy account’s “Username and Password” inside them.
[Note: The username and password that you have to enter here; must be those login credentials that you’ve created during when you’ve signed-up to your GoDaddy account for domain registration.]
- Step 3: Once you finish entering the login credentials of your GoDaddy account; tick the “Keep me signed in on this device” checkbox to stay signed in for longer than usual on your respective device.
- Step 4: After doing so, simply hit the “Sign in” button to access your GoDaddy account.
[Note: If you want, you can also opt to sign-in with any of the three options available underneath the sign-in button i.e., either through your Amazon account, your Google account or your Facebook account.]
So, simply by executing these above-given steps, you can easily login to your GoDaddy account either with its login credentials or with Amazon/Facebook/Google.
Now, you must be aware of the fact that GoDaddy, as part of its services, also offers a workspace email login for that specific group of customers who buy a domain within the company. To say it in other words, being a GoDaddy customer, you can consider buying an email address that matches with your business or company name. This way you look more professional in the eyes of your prospector’s employees.
However, if you haven’t opted for this option then, let us tell you that though you can get this option while registering a domain but luckily, you can opt for this anytime by signing in to your GoDaddy account via the same procedure as explained above. How? Well, let’s get the answer of the same—
- As soon as you login to your GoDaddy account, go to its “Product Page.”
- There, you will see a lot of email addresses; and you can begin from the top of the same email address list by simply clicking on the “Create” option.
- After that, you’ve to select an email address that you want to use for yourself and then, select your “Domain.”
- In continuation, you’ll be asked to enter a “Password” for that selected GoDaddy webspace email. So, provide the same twice for confirmation.
- Now, you’ve to click on the “Create” button and wait for a while till the setup process finishes; and you receive a confirmation email.
- In the end, just hit the “Next” button as your email address is now ready to use.
However, right after you’ve opted for GoDaddy’s workspace email; if you’re wondering how you can login to your GoDaddy workspace email then, stop thinking and look at the below-given instructions to learn about the same—
Way 2: Execute These Steps to Login to GoDaddy Workspace Webmail
- Step 1: In order to begin the process, first launch your regular-used browser on your respective device.
- Step 2: Then, paste this link “https://sso.godaddy.com/login?app=email&realm=pass” in your web browsers’ URL address bar and hit the “Enter” button.
- Step 3: In doing so, you’ll reach onto the “GoDaddy’s Workspace Webmail Sign-in Page.”
- Step 4: On the page, enter your GoDaddy’s workspace “Email Address” in the blank email text-field.
- Step 5: Similarly, enter the “Password” of your GoDaddy’s workspace webmail account in the blank password text-field.
- Step 6: After doing so, tick the “Keep me signed in on this device” checkbox to stay logged in even after you close your account.
- Step 7: And, in the end, just hit the black colored “Sign-in” button to finally access your GoDaddy Workspace webmail account.
Last but not least, you can also login to your GoDaddy account through Office 365 as the company even works in collaboration with Microsoft. So, if you consider login to your GoDaddy account via Office 365 then, here are the steps for the same—
Way 3: Execute These Steps to Login to GoDaddy Account via Office 365
- Step 1: To begin, visit this link “https://sso.godaddy.com/?realm=pass&app=o365” from your preferred web browser.
- Step 2: Once you reach there, enter your Microsoft Office 365 “Email Address” in the blank email text-field.
- Step 3: In continuation, enter your “Password” also in the blank password text-field.
- Step 4: Though completely optional, you can also tick the checkbox that reads—“Keep me signed in on this device.”
- Step 5: After doing so, hit the “Sign-in” button to finally login to your GoDaddy Microsoft account.
So, this is how you can access your GoDaddy account through either of the three-above given ways. Albeit, login to your GoDaddy account is equally simple as the above-written process but; sometimes despite your correct login attempt, you denied access to the same. Wondering why?
Well, because you either have entered the wrong password of your GoDaddy account or simply someone has changed the login credentials of the same. However, worry not! You can still be able to access your GoDaddy account if you reset its password by following these below-given instructions—
Steps to Reset GoDaddy Account’s Password
- Step 1: To begin the password reset process, you need to first visit the “Reset Password Page” of GoDaddy. For that, you have to paste this link “https://sso.godaddy.com/account/reset” in your web browser’s URL address bar and hit the “Enter” button.
- Step 2: On this password reset page, enter your GoDaddy account’s “Username or Customer ID” in the available blank space.
- Step 3: And, after entering the same, hit the “Continue” button.
- Step 4: Now, you have to complete the “Security Challenge” and once you’re done with the challenge; click the “Submit” button to finally receive an email containing a link to reset your password.
- Step 5: So, all you have to do is enter a new “Strong and Unique Password” for your GoDaddy account and then; follow the on-screen prompts to finish the password reset process.
Moreover, to not encounter such similar situation in the near future, make sure you change your GoDaddy account password at regular intervals of 30 or 60 days, and you can do so via these few simple steps—
Steps to Change GoDaddy Account’s Password
- Step 1: First and foremost, login to your GoDaddy account with the same procedure that we’ve mentioned above.
- Step 2: Then, you’ve to click on the “Products” options to proceed onto the Workspace email.
- Step 3: There, select your account’s “Email Address” of which you want to change the password for!
- Step 4: After that, hit the “Edit” button to open the “Edit Account” options.
- Step 5: Now, enter a new password for your GoDaddy account in the “Change Password” text-field and similarly; re-enter the same password in the “Confirm Password” text-field for confirmation.
- Step 6: In the end, click the “Save” button and once you received the confirmation notice of the changed password, you’ve to also click on the “Close” button to exit the “Edit Account page.”
But, in case if you still experience GoDaddy account’s login issues then, it may be because of these following scenarios—
- You no longer remember your GoDaddy username.
- You have enabled two-step verification and there’s a problem within the same.
- You may be trying to login to your GoDaddy account using the incorrect login page URL or through the completely wrong sign-in procedure.
However, no matter what the scenario is, you can deal with any such unpleasant scenarios by reaching out to GoDaddy’s Customer Support for help as their support service is really up to the mark. In fact, you can also directly call the GoDaddy Customer Care number at 04067607600 (24*7) for taking help regarding login issues or other features of GoDaddy.
You May Also Interested In: