We, at Assistsuite, have the utmost respect for online privacy and we also understand all of the concerns of the users. The information that we collect when you sign up for any of our newsletters or any similar activities is not without your consent. You also need to remember that the information you enter on the forums is available for anyone to read or capture it which is why you need to make sure that you do not enter any sensitive information on the site.
Information that we automatically collected when you visit Assistsuite
As soon as you access the site, certain information is automatically collected by us just like cookies, web beacons, and other similar technologies. Some of the other information that also gets automatically collected by us includes your IP address, characteristics of your operating system, information about your browser, and system settings.
Cookies are those files that are used to store information about users on their computers. Cookies may be used by our site in addition to other types of local storage.
To manage the automatic data collection, tags are placed in emails or on the site by us. Web beacons are files that are used to connect web pages to particular web servers and their cookies. They are used for counting the number of visitors, scrutinizing how users steer through the site, evaluating how many emails sent by us get opened, and the number of articles or links that are viewed by the visitors.
Use of the information we collect
- To make sure that we offer products and services as per your request
- So as to respond to queries, requests, and comments to provide legal support
- In order to meet the applicable laws as well as the company’s policies.
- To improve the business as a whole
- So as to perform data analytics regarding the use of the site
- In order to provide opportunities to participate in contests, events, programs, or any other similar activity that is conducted online.
How we share information
The service providers also get the information that you share with us in order to carry out the work on our behalf. Some of the other major reasons for which the user’s information is shared include;
- If the disclosure is necessary to provide any sort of loss or harm to the company.
- For internal business purposes
- In case it is required by the law or to conduct any legal process
- To provide information to the advertisers about the basic nature of the user base or for analytics and statistical purposes.
How do we safeguard the data?
The site undertakes appropriate administrative, technical, and physical measures so as to safeguard your data from unlawful, unauthorized, destruction, loss, alteration, or use. However, there is no guarantee of the security of the information that has been transmitted online.
Assistsuite has not been designed for use by children. The data of children below the age of 16 is not collected by us on the site on purpose. Although if we notice that we have collected the data of children below the age, it gets deleted from the database of the site in an instant.
Data retention and access