Certified SAFe® Product Owners/Product Managers or the SAFe POPM course possess the knowledge and skills required to oversee the delivery of value in a lean company, as well as the activities, tools, and mechanics required to manage backlogs and projects.
Highly driven to assist organizations in dramatically improving how they build products that improve the lives of their consumers while also reaping the benefits of the Scaled Agile Framework. The Scaled Agile Framework is a collection of organizational and workflow patterns. These are designed to help companies scale Lean and Agile procedures. It’s an established Scaled Agile Framework that solves the difficulties that come with referring to different scaling patterns. The course SAFe is available publicly and Agile has the copyrights and trademarks with registrations.
SAFe encourages Agile teams to work together, collaborate, and achieve results. It was created for practitioners. It draws on three major bodies of procedures: Agile Software Development, Lean Product Development, and Systems Thinking. If Dean Leffingwell had told the world eleven years ago that Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) would be revolutionary in the next decade, no one would have believed him.
According to the 15th State of Agile Survey, SAFe is the most popular framework, with 37% of respondents using it. Many firms have had great success with SAFe because it aids in the scaling of agile in huge, complicated enterprises.
Along with other certifications such as Leading SAFe 5.0, SAFe 5.0 for Teams, SAFe 5.0 Scrum Master, SAFe 5.0 Advanced Scrum Master, SAFe 5.0 Training for Product Owner / Product Manager, SAFe 5.0 offers Training for Product Owner / Product Manager. It is specifically made for those in Agile projects who have been or want to be Product Owners, Product Managers, or Business Analysts. This role has a variety of tasks at the team and program levels.
Also, Read: What is HCIE certification?
SAFe is a knowledge base of proven, integrated concepts, practices, and competencies for achieving business agility in large businesses through the use of Lean, Agile, and DevOps. SAFe makes it easier for large agile teams to coordinate, collaborate, and deliver. Recognize the needs of your customers.
- Understand the customer’s problem and share the product’s vision and how it can benefit the consumer.
- Recognize your company’s requirements. Understand the strategic themes and how the product fits into them while also supporting the company’s aims.
- Build a larger Product Management Team. Product managers and product owners are critical to the successful delivery of a product. Working together, the Product Manager and Product Owner’s responsibilities guarantee that the proposed product’s customer, business, and technical elements are understood and articulated, as well as the vision, with support and direction provided to the teams.
Why Choose SAFe POPM
The job of the Product Owner (PO) and Product Manager (PM) is to create and regulate a program or team backlog. It can be included with features, enablers, and user stories that will be scheduled in Program Increment (PI) planning.
They are often implemented by cross-functional teams in iterations. POs and PMs review them in iteration reviews. The system demos are seen for further deployment after the execution and completion.
By becoming a SAFe 5.0 Product Owner/Product Manager, participants will gain the skills to lead the delivery of value in a Lean enterprise (POPM). A SAFe Agilist certification will help you overcome these obstacles by giving you the management skills you’ll need to help new and old team members adopt agile principles and establish an agile mindset. All designations, including Product Owners, Managers, and Executives, will gain a better understanding of their jobs as a result of training and portfolio growth.
If you are wondering whether it is worth it not- A SAFe Agilist certification will help you overcome these obstacles by giving you the management skills you’ll need to help new and old team members adopt agile principles and establish an agile mindset. All designations, including Product Owners, Managers, and Executives, will gain a better understanding of their jobs as a result of training and portfolio growth.
- Globally recognized- SAFe certifications, such as Leading SAFe, are recognized globally because they are issued by Scaled Agile Framework, a global agile certifying body. You will be able to work anywhere in the world with legitimate credentials.
- Learn about the agile organization’s new roles-It’s not easy to scale Agile in a huge firm. It requires the introduction of new roles as well as the modification of current ones. You will have a difficult time if you have no idea how to do one of them.
- During SAFe implementation, the following are the bare minimum of barriers, failures, and delays- When two or more agile teams join together, they don’t adapt well, which is a prevalent challenge in large firms. The SAFe Agilist certification program gives you skills that will enable you to establish a uniform agile approach across your firm. SAFe Agilist training can help you train your team to take a regular approach to improve product quality and architecture.
The program delves into these positions in-depth and walks participants through a case study that prepares them to fulfill these roles in a real-world SAFe scenario. Agile Development, Lean Product Development, and System Thinking are the three core bodies of knowledge that SAFe is based on. You may become an expert in using the Lean-Agile Approach with Leading Safe Certification Training.
Next, read to know about: Experience in Preparing for AWS Certification Examination