In the top names of credit cards in the USA, though a lot of options come up in everyone’s mind but, Sears Credit Card is one of the most popular names in the list. It comes with many benefits, features and facilities including convenience, efficiency and security that you ever require from a credit card service. Basically, CitiBank has made it comfortable for consumers who have Sears’s credit card, to well-manage their account on the web. For instance, if you have a Sears Credit Card account then, instead of using other sedentary methods; you can easily check your balance, your past statements and also make credit card payments online itself.
So, like many others, if you also have got a sears credit card but don’t have an online presence then, worry not! We’re here to help you with the process of how you can login to your sears card account for the very first time. However, before getting started with the instructions of the same, here’s all what you need to have to log in to your Sears account:
List of Login Requirements for Accessing Sears Credit Card Account
- An Electronic Device be it PC, Laptop, Smartphone or Tablet.
- A Strong and Reliable Internet Connection in your respective Device.
- Any of your Preferable Internet Browsers.
- Web Address of Sears Credit Card login Page.
- A Valid User ID of your Sears Credit Card Account.
- Current Password of your Sears Credit Card Account.
- All the associated information of your Sears Credit Card such as your Social Security number, card security code, card number, etc.
Once you meet all these requirements, you’re all set to begin the login process of accessing your Sears Credit Card account online and here’s the step-by-step instructions of how you can successfully log into your Sears Card Account. Have a look—
How to Log-in to Sears Credit Card Account?
Here’s the step-by-step instructions of how you can successfully log into your Sears Card Account, have a look—
- Step 1: Launch your regular-used web browser on your respective device.
- Step 2: From there, visit the “Sears Card” official website by pasting this link “www.searscard.com” in the URL address bar and hitting the “Enter” button.
- Step 3: Once you reach onto the homepage of Sears Card site, select your Sears credit card from the panel available there. Basically, you’ve to use the left and right slider to locate and click on your respective Sears card.
- Step 4: In doing so, you’ll be directed onto the “Sears credit card login page.”
- Step 5: There on the Sears login screen, enter your Sears credit card’s “User ID” in the respective blank text-field.
- Step 6: Then, optionally, if you want you can tick-mark the “Remember My User ID” checkbox.
- Step 7: After that, quite similar to the way you’ve provided the User ID, enter your Sears credit card account’s “Password” in the respective second blank text-field.
- Step 8: Now, all you have to do is click on the orange colored “Sign On” button to login to your Searscard.Com Online account.
Step 9: However, if you’re logging for the first time then, before letting you access your account, Sears needs to verify your identity and for that you’ll be asked to enter your “Full Name” which is printed on your Sears Credit Card.
Step 10: Next, to complete your identity verification process, you’ll be further asked to provide your last four digits of your Social Security number.
Step 11: Once you’re done providing these asked details of your Sears Credit Card account, you’ll be granted access to get into the same to see your current balance, to make a Sears Credit Card payment, to verify your purchases, to balance transfers and to do all other similar account activities.
So, this is how in 11 above-given steps, you can quite easily log-in to your Sears Credit Card account. However, unfortunately that’s not always the case!
Sometimes, you may also be denied access to your Sears Credit Card account, despite executing the correct login steps. Well, no matter whether you’ve experienced this unfortunate scenario or not, if you’re wondering why this happens? Then, let us tell you that it’s because of a case of lost user ID or forgotten password. To be precise, if you unknowingly or knowingly enter the incorrect login credentials of your account then, you’ll be denied access to your Sears Credit Card account.
However, worry not! You can easily get out of such unpleasant login-related issues if you know how to reset a forgotten Sears Credit Card account’s Password as well as how to retrieve a lost Sears Credit Card account’s User ID. So, let’s learn about them from here—
How to Reset a Forgotten Sears Credit Card Account’s Password?
- Step 1: Firstly make sure you’re onto the same Sears Card official site.
- Step 2: From there, direct yourself onto the Sears Card login page, to click on the “Reset Password?” link.
- Step 3: In doing so, you’ll be directed onto the “Password Reset Page.” There, on the first basis, you’ve to select whether you have your card on hand or not.
- If yes, select “Yes, I have my Sears Card.”
- If not, select “No, I do not have my Sears Card.”
- Step 4: After that, complete all the text-fields by entering the following asked information—
- Your Card Number
- Your Name (as printed on your Card)
- Security Code
- Last 4 Digits of the Primary Cardholder’s Social Security Number
- Step 5: Once you’re done entering the asked details, hit the “Verify” button and just follow the on-screen instructions to reset your password.
How to Retrieve a Lost Sears Credit Card Account’s User ID?
- Step 1: Visit the Official Sears Credit Card website at www.searscard.com.
- Step 2: From there, pick your Sears Card option to reach onto the “Sears Sign-in Page.”
- Step 3: There, hit the “Retrieve User ID” link to open the User ID Retrieving page.
- Step 4: Now, you’ve to make sure you provide the required information as shown in this image and then, click the “Verify” button to follow the on-screen prompts to retrieve the Sears Credit Card account’s User ID.
Albeit this way you can most probably reset your password or retire your User ID but, in case if not then, let us tell you that it is also possible to connect with a customer service representative of your Sears Card to get help about the same.
To speak with your specific type of Sears Credit Card account’s representative, you can place a call to the customer care center by selecting the number from the following contact numbers—
|Sears Card:||800-917-7700||General Queries:||1-800-917-7700|
|Sears MasterCard:||800-669-8488||Sears Card Activation:||1-800-589-7327|
|Sears Commercial One:||800-599-9712||Collections Issues:||1-800-733-1116|
|Sears Great Indoors MasterCard:||800-823-7879||Missing or Stolen Card:||1-800-819-9000|
|Sears Home Improvement Account:||800-366-3817||–|
[Note: This given information is also provided with some additional contact information on the Sears Card website.]
Well, that’s it! You can use the first set of above-mentioned step-by-step instructions to sign-in to your Sears Credit Card account and next set of step-by-step instructions when you need to reset your Sears account’s password or retrieve its User ID.
Moreover, if you don’t already have an account with Sears and you want to register with your card for the first time then, we’re happy to help you with that also. Have a look at this below-given set of instructions to register for a new Sears’s credit card.
How to Register a New Sears Credit Card?
- Step 1: For Searscard.com registration, visit the Sears credit card login page via www.searscard.com.
- Step 2: Then, click on the “Register Your Card” button which is underneath the “Sign On” button.
- Step 3: Then, you’ll need to go through the verification of your Sears credit card information. For that, enter the followings—
- Your “Credit Card Number” as it’s appears on your card
- Your “Card Security Code”
- The Last Four Digits of the Primary cardholder’s “SSN.”
- Your “Date of Birth” &
- The “Zip Code” of Your Billing Address.
- Step 4: After that, enter your “Email Address” in the empty space given. Though it’s completely optional, you can provide the same to get notification about your Sears card account and other relevant information related to it.
- Step 5: Now, select “Verify” and once the information of your account is verified, you need to type in a “User ID and Password” that will be required in the future to log-in to your Sears Credit Card account.
- Step 7: In continuation, you’ll then be asked to select at least “Two Security Questions” as a recovery option to secure your account.
- Step 8: And, in the end, once you’re done adding a couple of additional details regarding your Sears Credit Card and account, click on the “Continue” button to finally complete the registration process.
That’s all. Hope you find this comprehensive guide about Sears Credit Card account worth reading your time!
Also Read- Frontier Email Login