Well, Microsoft‘s Office package needs no introduction. Its productivity suite is the primary choice for almost everyone who works in an office. When it was originally released in 1988, the package consisted of only these programs: Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
However, today, the same includes a variety of programs for desktop publishing, email, databases and so on. Not only that, it is even available in several versions for meeting needs of all sorts of individuals be it office employees, home users, and students. Well, out of all, Office 2010 is one sort of a choice for millions of people across the globe.
So, considering that, today we have focused mainly on the last added Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 version of Office 2010. Unlike Office 2010 that focuses on individual productivity, this specific version of Microsoft productivity suite includes a large amount of tools and features for meeting any sort of demand that both an individual or a business professional may have.
Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 offers user-driven updates and new server integration capabilities that make it easier for everyone to track, report, and share vital information in day to day life. All in all, Office Professional Plus 2010 provides simple, time-saving, smart and effective tools to help its users do more with less.
So, based on what said above, if you find Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 so useful that you want to get access to it then, you must be wondering about how you can download this Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 on your computer, right? If yes, then this guide is all that you need!
To begin with the same, it is necessary to check the full-specification of Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 to check out its compatibility with your device and to have a better understanding of the same.
|General||Release Date: June 9, 2011Latest Update: Feb, 2020|
|Category||MS Office Suites|
|Operating Systems It Supports||Operating Systems: Windows 2003, Windows XP SP3, Windows, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista SP 1 and later.Additional Requirements: MSXML 6.0|
|Products It Consists||Microsoft Outlook (Mail)Microsoft PowerPoint (Presentation Creation)Microsoft Access (Database Manager)Microsoft Excel (Spreadsheet)Microsoft InfoPathMicrosoft OneNoteMicrosoft SharePointMicrosoft Word (Word Processor)Microsoft Publisher (Create Professional Publications)|
|Popularity||Total Downloads: 2 M|
Consecutively, to get this software on your respective computer, you must be well-aware of the system requirement that you have to fulfil right before you begin downloading.
System Requirements for Downloading MS Office 2010 Professional-Plus
To perform its functions smoothly, it requires 1 Gigahertz (GHz) Processor; 3.5 GB free disk space and 512 MB RAM. Also, along with that, make sure you’ve a reliable internet connection on your respective device on which you want to download the Office 2010 Professional Plus.
Now, once you’re done meeting these requirements, get ready to follow the below-mentioned instructions to “free download the full version of MS Office 2010 Professional-Plus permanently” on your respective computer.
Downloading MS Office 2010 Professional-Plus Permanently For Free
- Step 1: To begin, click right on any of the below-listed links and select the ‘Copy Hyperlink’ option from the contextual menu that appears on the screen.
- Step 2: Then, launch your regular-used web browser on your device.
- Step 3: Once you reach onto the homepage of your web browser, put the cursor in the URL address bar of the same.
- Step 4: After that, again click right to select the “Paste” option from the available options that appear.
- Step 5: In doing so, the copied download link of MS Office 2010 Professional-Plus will be pasted in the address bar of your browser.
- Step 6: And, once pasted, hit the “Enter” button to let the same URL open in a new tab.
- Step 7: Now, you’ve to simply locate the green-colored “Start Download” button and once you’re able to locate it, click on the same.
- Step 8: In addition to it, tick-mark the “Captcha Verification” box to verify your identity and to let the downloading of MS Office 2010 Professional-Plus starts.
- Step 9: Wait for a while till the download finishes and after that, you need to begin the installation of the downloaded Microsoft Office Professional 2010.ISO files.
Installing MS Office 2010 Professional-Plus Permanently
- Step1: As said, after downloading the MS Office 2010 Professional-Plus, you have Office Professional Plus 2010 ISO files that needs to be extracted.
Well, to extract the downloaded ISO files, you need to have 7-Zip software. It’s a free archiver software that can read and open various file formats. However, if you don’t have it on your computer then, you can simply download it from here.
- Step 2: Now, once you finish downloading and installing 7-Zip software on your computer, move ahead and click-right the downloaded Office Professional-Plus ISO files.
- Step 3: In doing so, a contextual menu will appear on the screen, and from it, select “7-Zip” => “Extract to Office 2010 Professional-Plus…”
- Step 4: Next, as soon as the ISO files are extracted, launch the “Office Professional-Plus” folder and simply click on the “Setup.exe” option.
- Step 5: In the end, click on the “Install Now” button and then, leave it for a moment until the installation completes.
So, this is how executing the above steps will help you install the Office Professional-Plus 2010 version on your computer. However, here’s not where the blog ends! You need to continue reading further to learn how you can activate the MS Office 2010 Professional-Plus permanently for free!
Well, for Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 activation, you don’t have to buy the expensive Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 product key. Instead you can use the below-mentioned two-popular methods—
|Method 1:||Use Code to Activate Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 [Note: If you want to activate MS Office Professional Plus 2010 without Product Key via this method then, refer to this blog of ours.]|
|Method 2:||Use Office 2010 Activator Tool like [Microsoft Toolkit .v2.6.4] to Activate Microsoft Office Professional-Plus 2010|
Now, let us explain to you in brief the process of how you can use Microsoft Toolkit .v2.6.4 to activate Microsoft Office Professional-Plus 2010 for free. So, have all your attention here:
Despite that, there are many windows and office activators available on the internet that you can use for the same purpose. But, unfortunately, most of them contain viruses like Trojans in it and they usually don’t work properly.
So, Microsoft Toolkit is therefore, the perfect choice that you can make. It’s definitely one of the best activators available out there to help Windows users in activating any or all the versions of windows ranging from Windows 10 to XP. Wondering how? Well, it removes the original license of the Windows and simply replaces it to an auto-generated one.
In fact, this tool which is also known as “EZ Activator” will activate your selected Microsoft product permanently. This means you don’t have to activate it again and again after a certain period of time. Hence, without any further ado, let’s learn about how you can use Microsoft Toolkit to activate Microsoft Office Professional-Plus 2010 for free.
- Step 1: First and foremost, before you begin using this tool, you’re required to temporarily disable the antivirus program on your system.
- Step 2: Once you’ve disabled your system’s antivirus, click on the Windows home button and from its menu, hit the “Control Panel” option.
- Step 3: From it, click on the following options in the same sequence: “System and Security” > “Change User Account Control Settings” > “Never notify” > “OK.”
- Step 4: After that, click on any of the below-given links to download Microsoft Toolkit v2.6.4 on your respective computer.
- Step 5: Once the download finishes, follow the on-screen instruction to install the tool and then, run it.
- Step 6: Now, with “Windows,” click on the “Windows Icon” in this tool. Then, in continuation, click on the “EZ-Activator” option in the “Activation Tab.”
- Step 7: Similarly, with “Microsoft Office,” click the “Office Icon” in this tool and then, inside the “Activation Tab” simply click the “EZ-Activator” option.
- Step 8: In the end, just give a quick restart to your PC once your Microsoft Office Professional-Plus 2010 activates on the same.
That’s all! This is how using the above-given instructions correctly, not only you can download Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 version on your Windows O.S. but, at the same time also activate it without the need of any expensive product key.