APAP, short for “The Association of Performing Arts Professionals”— is famous as the national service, advocacy and membership organization for the live performing ‘arts’ field.
Based in Washington, D.C., APAP has over 1600 member organizations, representing over 5000 professionals worldwide including the nation’s leading performing arts centers, culturally specific organizations, municipal and university performance facilities, and foreign governments, along with artist agencies, touring companies, managers, and national consulting practices.
To be precise, APAP is an association that is providing a platform for developing and supporting a robust performing arts industry and the professionals who work within it— to collaborate as well as connect on different issues such as artistic, cultural, and professional to name a few.
Moreover, APAP as a leader in the field aims to strengthen and advance one’s career field through the following:
- Professional Development,
- Resource Sharing,
- Advocacy, and
- Civic Engagement.
Brief Overview of APAP
|Headquarters||Washington, District of Columbia|
|Company size||11-50 employees|
|Specialties||Performing Arts Presenting, Booking and Touring, Performing Arts Showcases, Artists, Agents, Managers, Artist Visas Abroad, Reopening, Networking, Advocacy, Racial Equity,Professional Development, Diversity and Inclusion, and Equitable Partnership|
|Location||919 18th St NWWashington, District of Columbia, US|
Benefits of Using APAP Platform
Albeit, there many ways you can sustain and flourish through APAP but, these followings are the prominent ones—
- APAP helps you grow: APAP provides funding opportunities, the APAP Live streaming Calendar, the APAP Job Bank, and the professional development to help users grow with the platform.
- APAP keeps you informed: APAP time and again, through its bi-weekly membership newsletter, timely advocacy alerts, urgent field updates, and more—notifies you about APAP programs and services.
- APAP helps you to connect to your peers: APAP through monthly members-only check-ins, online tools, and ongoing networking and affinity groups; helps artists to connect with others.
- APAP gives you access: Last but not least, APAP by way of its annual conference and year-round opportunities gives you a platform to have access to the greatest community of performing arts professionals.
Having read all this, if you’re tempted enough to join APAP right now then, what are you waiting for! Let’s get into the details—
APAP – Join Now Process
You have to simply follow the below-given steps in order to get yourself registered on APAP—
- Step 1: On your respective device, open a web browser of your choice to visit the official APAP Page using this https://my.apap365.org/Membership/Join link.
- Step 2: On reaching the website, you’ve to locate and click on the ‘Join’ option which is there on the top-right section of the screen.
- Step 3: As you do so, you’ll be redirected onto a new webpage and there, you’ll be provided with a ‘Login form’ at the bottom.
- Step 4: Now, simply you’ve to fill that available form with your associated details like;
- Your Name,
- Your Email Address,
- A Unique and Strong Password,
- Secret Answers to Some Security Questions,
- Business Phone Number &
- Your Organization Details.
- Step 5: Once you’re done entering the asked details of yours, move ahead and complete the ‘Captcha Code’ challenge.
- Step 6: In the end, just click on ‘Continue Joining APAP’ to get connected to APAP.
However, your job is not done here because in addition to this, you’ve to proceed further with the following steps—
- Step 7: Select either of the listed APAP’s ‘Membership Type’ that you want to join;
- Artist/Agent/Manager Membership
- Presenting Organization Membership
- Consultant Membership
- Vendor Membership
- Support Organization Membership
- Step 8: Along with that, you also need to fill your ‘Member Profile Data’ that includes;
- Your Personal Information
- Your Primary Address &
- Your Professional Information
Only after that you’ll be able to set up/create your APAP account and become a premium member of APAP.
However, if you face any difficulty doing so then, you can get more information on “how to create your own user account and start your new APAP membership today” by simply emailing the APAP team at email@example.com. Or, else you can consider connecting with any of the two below-listed APAP’s team members as they are always ready to assist users like you who want to join APAP and get started with its membership plan!
- Senior Membership Associate, Kisha Shorter at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202.207.3856
- Membership Director, Sue Noseworthy at email@example.com or 202.207.3841
Now, as already mentioned above, once you have your own user account on APAP and become an APAP member; you get access to exclusive benefits that help you connect with your peers and some experts in the field to keep you informed and also support you to succeed.
However, for that, you’ve to do some extra efforts and i.e., obviously to get logged in to your newly created APAP account.
[Note: Those who’ve already registered on the APAP platform recently and now looking for proper guidance on how to log in to an APAP account; they can skip the above section and directly execute the steps of the APAP login process given underneath.]
APAP Login – Apaplogin
In order to get access to your APAP account, you have to go through the below-mentioned step-by-step procedure—
- Step 1: On your web browser’s URL address bar, paste this https://apap365.org/ link and hit the ‘Enter’ button. In doing so, you’ll reach onto the official APAP website.
- Step 2: On reaching there, you’ve to just click on the ‘Login’ option.
- Step 3: As you do so, a new webpage will open in front of you and inside the same, you’ll have to simply fill in your ‘Username / Email.’
- Step 4: After that, you also need to fill your ‘Password.’
- Step 5: Once you’re done entering your login details, you can also check the “Keep me signed in if I close the browser” checkbox.
- Step 6: In case if not, you can skip that and simply click on the ‘Sign in’ button to get access to your APAP account.
APAP Account Sign In Help
If you are having problem while logging in to your account on APAP account, you can just consider this workaround:
- Head towards this https://my.apap365.org/Security/Sign-In-Help link.
- There, on the APAP Sign in Help Page, you’ll see the following given options under this “Do you need help signing in to our site?” heading—
- Option 1: Find my account by email-address
- Option 2: I Forgot my password
- Option 3: Contact customer service
From the aforementioned three options, if you select the first one then, you’ll be prompted to enter up to 3 e-mail addresses to let APAP use those email addresses in searching for your account.
However, while you enter up to your 3 email addresses in the desired text-fields and hit the ‘Find My User Account’ button; you’ve to make sure that you provide only those email addresses that exist in APAP records. This is because, APAP will use the same email address to send you a mail— that displays your username and a link using which you can reset the password of your account and sign in with the same without any inconvenience.
[Note: If APAP can’t find any of the addresses that you provide, you’ll be left with no other option than to create a new user account.]
On the contrary, if you select the second option then, you’ll be asked to enter either your email address or your username. So, simply provide one of them and hit the ‘Find My User Account’ button to let APAP use this identification to locate your user account with the aim to help you sign in to your account in no real time.
Lastly, if the above two options do not help you get access to your APAP account, you can consider the third one and i.e., to contact APAP’s customer service via mail or call (202) 833-2787.
As soon as you select this option, you’ll have the opportunity to connect with the APAP support team that provides you enough assistance on how you can resolve sign-in issues and get easier access to your APAP account.
That’s it. Hopefully, now you know everything about APAP platform including how to set up an account on APAP, how to select APAP membership, how to log in to your newly created APAP account and if you face any problem while getting access to your account then, what’s the ultimate workaround to get rid of APAP login issues.